Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beautiful Boston Saturday


Today is a beautifully day in the city. I woke up at 8:30. I fixed Daniel some breakfast before he was off to work for the day and packed him lunch. Newbury St. will be swamped today, so I just hope he has time to even eat.
I too ate some breakfast, got ready and headed out the door to get a 2nd job. Within 10 minutes and just around the corner will be my job #2. Waitress and Hostess at a little Beacon Hill Tavern-works for me!- I start tonight, what a deal!

I came back to the apartment to grab my camera and a few things for my city outing. I strolled passed opening day of the Big Apple Circus at Government Center and headed on down Washington St. where the crowds were thick with people everywhere enjoying vitamin D. I strolled through China Town as I had not been there since I took my Mom to see the Nutcracker in 2007/8, something like that! I then headed towards the music in the Common where people sunned themselves on every bunch and grassy area there was! I enjoyed a salad and coconut water, people watching and some delightful sun rays beaming down on us all. It was hot for April 2nd; I can only imagine how July and August must feel in the city.