Just at the end of sending out 120 contracts for a mailing, just as I was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the piles of paperwork disappear, and remembering the color of my desk now that I could see it...I got a paper cut! A big one...gosh did it hurt. I could feel my heart beat in my finger as the blood rushed the tip...I instantly remember one of my favorite Christmas movies,'ELF' and Buddy saying, 'my finger has a heartbeat!' Finger elevation was a must for me the rest of the day. I tried to tell my boss that, but she didn't buy it, she laughed. I enjoy making her laugh, such as when I announced at 3pm this afternoon to the office, "Surprise, there is no Toner in the copier!' Ahaha, this was sarcasm that brought instant chuckles as the copy machine seems to run out of toner faster than I can tell IT we are out! None the less two band aids later, a few more comical comments from me and slow typing for the rest of the day, I made it through another manic Monday.

My weekend was very busy and therefore no time to write. I had a maternity photo session on Saturday AM for an old friend and former co-lifeguard buddy; we hadn't scene each other in over 6 years and now she was married with a baby on the way! How time passes. We had a great time and nice lunch at Applebees. Photos to come. That night I worked at the Tavern til 11pm, hit the hay and pulled a double on Sunday. I got home 'bout 9pm on Sunday, went right to the computer to write and edit photos to find myself asleep within minutes, accomplishing none of the above. Had to listen to the body and get some rest in prep for another week and Mondays are always busy, right?!