Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Night Essentials...More Bostian-esque.


A stressful day at work = shopping for one specific long desired item, a wonderful long phone call with sister, a glass of champagne, candle by my side and computer in my lap to write, edit photos, play and explore.
Today I am most thankful for Alex, my sister. She believes in me, sometimes when I forget to believe in myself or lack the courage. Tonight was a good night to relax and reflect, sometimes you just need some 'you' time.
Looking forward to doing a Maternity Photo Shoot tomorrow morning in Sturbridge Village. Pics to come and more catch-up from last week and Marathon Monday!


I broke down and bought these boots I so long desired! I think they will put pep in my step on a rainy day. I vow to feel fashionable and not frumpy on these dreary days ahead(most of the time)! I feel more Bostonian-esque weather prepared!