
Oh Monday, back to the grind at work! After a good day at work and healthy food options all day, I knew I wanted to take a run around the Charles. The weather right now is beautiful and it's a little easier to want to eat healthy and exercise to feel great in the warm summer months ahead.
Running around the Charles River is almost easy, the ambiance is motivating in itself with so many other runners, walkers and exercisers around you. So many people were out tonight enjoy the fresh air and perhaps too preparing for 'beach season!'
After my run I went to Whole Food to grab some groceries in hopes to make a fruit salad for some healthy snacks at work this week! Of course I ended up getting a lot more than just fruit, but at least it was all healthy and our fridge is plentiful again...Bananas, grapes, blueberries, nectarines, kiwis, strawberries and a little lime all mixed up together created a delicious fruit salad for Dan and I. I loved all the colors in the bowl!
Prepped some Tuna Salad, folded laundry while watching Dancing with the Stars and off to bed by 11 since tomorrow I work both jobs.