Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spontaneity Wednesday!

Spontaneity means the quality of being spontaneous and that it was...Dan text messages me at 9:18pm while waitressing and says: "Get dressed & meet me, we're going to a VIP Rock Show!"
I get off work at 9:30pm-how convenient. Run to the beer store, grab a six of Bud Wheat, run to the apart (this is all within less than a block!), down a beer (first things first after a long day 9-9) and start getting dressed! I start to think 'Where am I going, what should I wear...ahhh?' Another text comes in (he knows me too well), "wear something fun, get directions to the Royale on Tremont ST. meet me there by 10," AWESOME...I'm down!
I am dressed, out the door in 12 mins with 2 beers for Dan to down since he too was coming from work. I walk 17 mins. across the Common, passed Theatre District..where Dan and I meet up...We enjoy an outstanding musical and vocal performance by The Airborne Toxic Event-very talented band, we had a blast esp. with our 2 free drink tickets to a Jack Daniels beverage!

Spontaneity-I LOVED IT, What a great Wednesday night, followed by some 1am grilled cheese sandwiches from Dan since we were so hungry after the show. Earlier today I enjoyed a nice lunch walk with 2 of my co-workers. It was nearly 80 degrees out and I think we got some sun while on our hour lunch walk passed the Charles River! We are in a walking work competition so we have to do our best to get our walks in and our numbers high on the pedometer readings!