Thursday night after work, just as I walked out the door at 9:30pm, Paris phoned from Peru. It is always so nice to hear her voice and to listen to her stories and Peruvian adventures. I can't wait until she comes to visit us in Boston come June. I admire her choice to move down there for 3 months to volunteer helping the blind, teaching English, working with young children-washing lice out of their hair as she tells me, teaching them to swim and more. Her Spanish has blossomed and she already sounds more appreciative about life from her experiences there. Perhaps the adventure I am most envious of that she has taken part in while in Peru is sand boarding...like snowboarding without snow-HUGE dunes of sand instead, that's a must do for me someday.
Dan and I enjoyed a nice spicy chicken dinner Friday night together and watch the movie: The Blind Side, OUTSTANDING, touching-I loved it.
Another beautiful Saturday morning on Beacon Hill...The sun came beaming through the windows, although instead of 80 degrees like last weekend it was just a sunny 50! I packed Dan a tuna and hummus sandwich for lunch and some bean salad that we both made together last night. Bean Salad: a nice cold refreshing healthy snack alternative. After he left I was on a cleaning rampage...Spring cleaning up the dust balls that somehow accumulate week after week; I blame our little Squeaker kitty for most of the dust! hehe. Finally by 11am I made some breakfast.

Time to check the laundry, head out into the city and look for some new sneaks and enjoy my day off. Looking forward to tomorrow 1st waitressing shift...Sunday brunch at the tavern, we'll see how it goes!