Wednesday, April 14, 2010


The rest of my Saturday: Walked all over town researching new running sneaks, as well as a comfortable pair of shoes to wear while waitressing...success did not find me all day, but it soon came later on Monday! Sometimes it's worth the wait. Patients is a virtue they say, why because of this. I found the 2 pairs of shoes that I liked while out and about Saturday both for about $100 a piece; kinda steep for me right now so I didn't commit to anything. Well some Internet surfing on Sunday night lead me to a: BUY ONE, GET ONE 1/2 OFF SALE at shoe store near my work. How convenient would it be if they have the shoes I want, in my size, for a BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF! As it turns out, I have a new pair of Nike Lunarlites and a pair of Saucony Rides for $113 total! This was a new shoe buying experience for me as I went with comfort and fit as appose to super cute! I knew Dan would be proud. I learned for the first time too, that your running shoes are suppose to be a little bigger than you might think. Lesson learned, let's see how my running improves!
Sunday waitressing: 10-6pm! I think I did well for my 1st day and only two training shifts. I'll get the hang of it a little better each time. I made good money and two of my co-workers came to visit me at the end of my shift so that we could all go out for Margaritas when I was off : ) We had a great time and went to a little Pub over by Faneuil Hall- wings, nachos and Margaritas- Delicious, NOT nutritious, but worth it. These girls are great and I enjoyed their company.